Tuesday 3 April 2012

Review: Revlon Colourburst Lip Colour

I was recently looking for a coral-coloured lipstick when I came across the new Revlon Colourburst Lip Colour collection. The colour that caught my eye was no. 020 Papaya.






I love this colour. It is exactly the coral colour I was looking for. It is so vibrant and really perks my mood up. I also like the consistency of this lip gloss. It is not sticky and feels soft and lovely on my lips. I do however find that it does not last very long on my lips. Having said that, I have yet to find a lip gloss/lipstick that actually does last very long on my lips. I am used to reapplying lip glosses/sticks often and this gloss was no exception.

Would I buy this product again?
For the colour, yes. I do not tend to buy the same lip glosses again unless I am completely and totally blown away by them as I like to try out other brands and lip products, so I probably won't be buying this specific lip gloss again any time soon. I do however like Revlon's products so I will try out some of their other lip products when the need arises.

If you have tried this product or intend to try it, let me know what you think.

Wearing Revlon Colourburst in no. 020 Papaya


Lv M xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...