Wednesday 11 April 2012

John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray


I have started to use the John Frieda Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray on my darker blonde regrowth. I used to use a lightening spray (not sure which brand) a long time ago and it worked miracles, so I am hoping this does the same. I don’t mind my regrowth, but if this spray can lighten it and stretch out the time before I have to head back to the hairdresser for a touch-up, then it will definitely be worth it.

I found a review on it on a blog that I follow by the lovely Harriet and so thought I would give it a try. I will my document my results and let you know my thoughts.

*Update*
The picture below was taken after three uses (results are apparently visible after 3-5 uses). I do not have a before picture but I will post some more photos after a few more uses. I could already see a difference when taking this photo. I have now used the spray a fourth time and am really amazed. I can definitely see a change, even when my hair is wet. I will probably use the spray one or two more times and then will leave it for a while. I do not want to over-process my hair and I am quite happy with the colour thus far. It really has lightened it quite a bit. It means I can delay a visit to my hairdresser a bit longer, which is exactly what I was hoping for.


Would I recommend this product: Definitely! :)


Lv M xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...