Thursday 24 May 2012

Update: Redken hair care products


A few weeks ago I mentioned in a blog post (find it here) that I had bought a few new Redken hair products and I thought it was time to let you know my thoughts on these products.



I have definitely fallen in love with all of these products, especially the Extreme Anti-Snap treatment. That stuff is truly amazing!  Since using the All Soft shampoo and conditioner and the anti-snap treatment, I have definitely noticed a change in my hair – it is softer, less bird’s nest, less frizzy and just so much more lovely. I actually started noticing a change very soon after starting to use these products.

Redken are more expensive than regular shop-bought hair products, but I can see why and I am willing to pay those prices for the results that I am getting. I go through conditioner really quickly, but the shampoo seems to go quite far and I definitely won’t have to repurchase the treatment anytime soon because a little goes a long way, which makes it even more worth the price.

So I am loving my recent purchases but am always keen to try out other products so let me know your holy grail of shampoos, conditioners etc.

Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...