Saturday 19 May 2012

Garnier BB cream - finally!


I am so excited!


After reading copious amounts of reviews on how amazing the Garnier BB cream is, I am finally going to get my hands on it! You see, it is not available in South Africa yet. When a product is released in the UK, it usually takes a while to come here. I was just going to wait until that day finally arrived, but luckily I haven’t had to. My parents have just arrived in the UK on holiday and my mother has bought me the Garnier BB cream on a three for two special. Yay! So hopefully it will be just as amazing as all the reviews say it to be because when my parents return in a few weeks, I will have three tubes of the stuff (my sister will probably want to try one too, so actually only two). Anyways, so I am really excited and will let you know my thoughts when the stuff arrives J

Lv M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...