Friday 11 May 2012

My two new Elizabeth Arden products

Hi all :)

I have recently bought/acquired two Elizabeth Arden products (my first ever), and I am very happy with them. The first is a Colour Intrigue Effects Lipstick in 03 mango cream.







My mom gave this to me as she had bought it and I was constantly using it whenever I saw her because it is just such a beautiful colour and I feel it really gives my face a lovely pop of colour. So that is my current lipstick of choice at the moment. As with all lipsticks I don't find it stays on that long, but it is definitely more moisturising than most lipsticks I have tried which makes it a winner in my books!

The second product is the Eight Hour Cream Sun Defence for Face SPF 50.


I got a few samples of this in a goodie bag a few weeks ago and I really liked it. It has currently replaced my Clinique City Block as I find this doesn't make my skin as oily as that one does even though both of these products are oil-free. I love the consistency of this cream and the feeling of it on my face. The only thing I do not like is the smell. Some reviews say it smells citrusy. I am not sure about that. It is not a terrible smell but it is just not my favourite smell. However, I find the smell goes away as soon as I start rubbing it into my face, so I am not too concerned.

Let me know if there are any other Elizabeth Arden products I should be checking out :)

Lv M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...